Monday, September 12, 2011

I Ate at Subway! "YES"

Alright so it’s my job to write you guys a long letter this week... And make it interesting too right....

Well let’s just start out telling you about my health this week and all that - I’m super good and super tired. I think I’m going to go buy some vitamins because maybe I’m low in something. I feel like I could hibernate until the spring right now....(hahaha) but I just go and buy me like a soda and I’m good for a few hours. =P Kind of like mom and the Dr. Peppers right.

Well as of right now my shoes are doing wonders!!!! Like they are going on 13 months and holding on tight. Like I’ve sent them to be sewn twice, but they are holding together. The best ones are my Ecco´s; they haven´t been sent yet to be sewn. So just to sum this all up, they are the best even if they cost a little more. =)

Well some cool stuff that happened this week.... I started lifting weights, or like the dumbbell made out of concrete, so maybe when I get I’ll look buff - doubt it with my limited resources.

OH, we also had a sweet meeting with a 70 Elder Amado. He was recently called as a 70, but he came and talked to us and at the end we ate SUBWAY!!! Do you realize how long it has been since I’ve eaten Subway? I don´t think that you know how long it has been since I’ve eaten something sooo good. =D

Well I figured out what Sonsonate means. It’s like “river of many waters”. It sounds like something that an Indian would say, right. But that’s what it means...

Well I’m not sure what all more you want to know. I´m thinking about buying myself like some cool jerseys. The only thing is that I have to go on a hunt for the cheapest ones here so that I can eat this week. The thing is really touchy. But I’m going to do my best. If anything, I’m going to have some cool jerseys. No one needs food; I’ll just go beg the members or something for some beans and rice. (hahah) I sound such like a man. It’s awesome right?

Well I’m not going to lie, I forgot about September 11 until an investigator asked me about it so like I’m really bad and I know but I just got remembering it and it kind of made me sad. But I was just too busy running around that I didn´t even remember that. I kind of am mad at myself for forgetting.... dangit..

Well it was like Eric’s birthday wasn´t it? That and peach days!! Right?

Man I’m struggling about things to talk about. I know there is cool stuff to talk about but man when it comes down to writing, I forget about them.... dangit..

Well I love you all and I’m going to eat something super good for this week just as long as it isn´t rice and beans!!! (hahah)

ELDER SUTTON

No comments:

Post a Comment